I am a man.

I am a man. I am 38 years old. Not young but not old. I'm in the midst of my transformation, I would say. 
I am a man. But sometimes, I struggle. I struggle with motivation. I struggle with confidence in myself. I struggle with disappointment. I struggle with anxiety. I struggle to find happiness in every small thing. I struggle to find the good in people I meet. I struggle with negative thoughts and emotions.
I am a man . My every day is a statement that I keep fighting with all the things that i struggle with. Every day I find the motivation to workout, to eat well, to dress well, to go to the workplace,  to be kind to people around me, to defend myself from drama people, from fake friends and aquintances, from everything that disturbs my peace. Every day there's a war within myself. But, within myself, I also find the power to battle each day and conquer whatever life throws at me. So if you see me tired at the end of the day, now you know why. Also, if you are reading these lines, please do no be my reason of struggle. Please, be my peace. Or be nothing at all. 
I am a man, and I stand by this.

Niciun comentariu: